March 21, 2012

Just a quick follow-up on my Ear Acupuncture treatment

Dear friends, as promised, please find below the results of my first week of treatment

After first week of treatment, I lost 2.0 kgs. Most of them were in the first four days of diet. I also went out of diet during Sunday lunch and ate an Applebee’s desert made of white chocolate and brownie (ops!!! But it was shared with my husband and it was only one MEAL of scape)

My opinion on the positives – high amount of weight was lost for just a week. The ear acupuncture works very well for me in terms of anxiety control also

My opinion on the negative – my constipation problem got worst. I felt more tired some days, especially at night.

Changes for the second week – it was allowed to add 1 glass of skinned milk at one of the snacks time and whole-wheat bread at breakfast

I think this week is going to be touch because although I am getting used to the diet, my desire for chocolate, pasta and rice is getting almost unbearable. Let’s see what happens this week!!!

Remember never to go on a diet before talking to your doctor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment